October 2016 

Dear NAGE & IBPO Federal Division Local Officials and Members:

NAGE/IBPO  is an  organization of members united by the belief in the dignity and worth of workers and the services they provide.  As a member, you are entitled to many benefits that more than cover the modest cost of your dues.  In order to further meet your needs, I am pleased to announce that new benefits are available to NAGE/IBPO Federal Division Members across the country. NAGE has partnered with United Benefits to provide additional insurance benefits and discounts exclusively to NAGE/IBPO members. These benefits are in addition to the many benefits and discounts already available to our members. 

United Benefits is an independently owned insurance group with over 100 years of combined experience working with Federal Employees and union members.  They are dedicated to helping us promote membership awareness as well as providing benefit    programs and services exclusive to NAGE members.
United Benefits provides seminars and one-on-one consultations that give insight on your federal benefit package and retirement. Seminars include details on Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) strategies, Federal Employee’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI), short term disability, tips to maximize retirement, and more. Their benefits program is specifically designed to fill voids in your current federal benefit package with products such as disability, supplemental life insurance, AFLAC Accident, dental/vision, professional liability insurance, and many more benefits at discounted rates. United Benefits also provides a discount   program, called Benefit Hub, that gives you discounts and cash back rewards at local restaurants, clothing and shoe retailers, entertainment tickets, and much more.
More information is available at and
I also invite you to join us for a webinar hosted by NAGE and United Benefits on November 10, 2016, at 2:00 PM EDT. Please click here to register.                               
In solidarity,
Sarah E. Suszczyk
Federal Director

As member of NAGE/IBPO, you have access to a number of programs, discounts, and benefits. Aside from the workplace benefits you will receive as a NAGE/IBPO member, you are also able to take advantage of education programs, discounts on various consumer products, and other services and opportunities for you and your family.


The American Labor Movement has consistently demonstrated its devotion to the public interest. It is, and has been, good for all America. - John F. Kennedy
NAGE HEADQUARTERS 159 Burgin Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
Main Phone: (617)376-0220
Main Fax: (617)984-5695
Union Local Tax Issues Federal law now requires that every local union file an annual information return—Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N—with the IRS. If your local fails to file under this new requirement.. Read more